CHILDREN’S SERVICE CENTER CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Our Sister Circle is once again collecting Christmas gifts for the children attending the Children’s Service
Center located Tunkhannock. Please consider making this Christmas brighter for a child or two.
- Kate Dickson has a list of the children’s names and what they have on their “wish list”.
- Gifts need to be wrapped with the child’s name card attached.
- In addition, new pajamas (sizes 1 to 15) (girls and boys) are needed for the children. Please do not wrap the pajamas.
TUNKHANNOCK MANOR U. M. HOME CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Our Sister Circle is once again collecting Christmas gifts for the residents of the Tunkhannock Manor
United Methodist Home.
- 2021 has been another difficult year. Our mission to them is ever so important to bring faith and joy to the residents.
- Sharron Lewis will have the “Christmas Wish” list as soon as “Santa” makes “her” rounds to the residents, and will have those “Wishes” on cards on the table in the Prayer Room.
- Please pick up an index card from the table in the Prayer Room and sign up to be a Secret Santa.
- Thank you for your continued support!